Tuesday, June 17, 2008

finally

finally...i can online alrdy T.T
last few days,my pc has been formatted
and then my sis forgot the password to connect with streamyx=="
n tis makes me cant online for a few days..wanna die
but now,can sign in,all the things is in a very good condition,
and the problem is:after formatted,my pc dun hv chinese word!!even cannot see
only can see the columns n question marks..??????????????????????????????
OMG~faint!!
since i miss my blog so much n long time never update my post,
so i type english in tis post
wow~wat the broken english@.@
all my pictures gone...after formatted
haix..nvm,as long as my pc no more sot sot
hahahahaha^^
love you guys~muacksssssssssss

4 comments:

tsuey miin said...

go control panel,language and regional setting.
go to reset ur chinese setting lo..keke

munlee™ said...

totally dun hv T.T
i tried it b4~haix...

tsuey miin said...

dont hav?!y like tis de =.=
not every pc also got de ma @@

munlee™ said...

my pc got thai=="