Saturday, January 31, 2009

bahasa inggeris

today is saturday
so fast..one week passed like one day
actually tis holiday is much more tired than skul time lo
sleep at midnite everyday
damn tired..hahaXD

i'm thinking tat i should use english to blog sometimes
maybe can improve my english
but than,i'm wondering how can i improve my english with my poor grammar?
past n present tense oso confused me
god..who can teach me english??
write..bad
talk..worse
kinda regret tat i didnt learn it properly in secondary skul or even primary skul
my base is not strong at all..
ewww...
but compare to last time,i got some improvement lo=)
i found tat reading is reli the best way to learn
especially by reading other's blog..
hope tat one day in future i can speak fluently like speaking chinese
wow..imaging tat..hahaXD
but it doesnt match my style.. :P

anyway,i must improve my english
time by time
day by day
week by week
month by month
year by year
century by century..

**huh!? can i live so long??=="**

1 comment:

tsuey miin said...

哈哈~我也觉得自己以前没什么努力过..现在酱的程度的英语不上不下都不知道怎么办好...>"<
惟有尽量多读英文的刊物来补救了>"<
不过说真的,多阅读真的蛮有效的!^^