Friday, November 27, 2009

update

seriously,there is nothing in my mind to blog about. everytime when i'm sitting down, facing my laptop and start trying to type something, i found tat my mind is blank. so my post will be ended up with talking craps. speechless...

went for movie in sunway last week. 2012. the place was so crowded and i think 90% of them is going to watch 2012. tat day was wednesday..but still...CROWDED.
i can't imagine how the world will be on tat time. i wish i can stay with my family members and we end our life together. there r some touching scence in the movie, i did cry but juz a lil bit of tear in my eyes. overall the movie is nice but kinda fake. but, it is still a nice movie.

and my next target will be twilight saga- the new moon.

my birthday is coming soon. excited! going to be 18..oops!
but i think my face doesn't looks like a 18 year-old gal..sad
i hope i'll have a happy birthday^^unforgottable one =)

start to countdown...

No comments: