Wednesday, July 1, 2009

sem 3 is started

3rd day back to college
i'm still not in the study mode
thinking of my holidays
wondering how my holidays can be gone so fast
arghhhhhhh...
this semester is so tough
we started to learn all the diseases from head to toe
and the most lame thing is
we've to learn MORAL
omg...and this subject is sooooo BORING
it doesn't like what we learned in secondary
nothing to do with the nilai-nilai murni
=="
and
i told my mum
"ma,i wan to buy a laptop"
luckily she said
"ok,if you need it i'll buy it for you,lets go to buy it on saturday."
so sweet~
but i feel like...haiz...a laptop is not cheap
n she hv to buy it for me
thx,MAMA
i'll TRY to study hard!!
(errr...but not promised to get good result la)
walao...feel like wan to slap myself
hahahaXD
jk jk

No comments: