Thursday, April 30, 2009

confidence

today my CI did the evaluation for all the student in the ward
the comment she gave me is:
1. hardworking
2. sometimes too confident
3. need to improve your knowledge
hmm..got a bit shocked
becoz of the second comment, "sometimes too confident"
puzzled me for the whole shift..
is it mean overconfident?
a bit upset when i heard it..
maybe..its true..
but i'll only be confident when i reli feel i can do it
arghhh...
gotta think of it properly..
maybe its not something good which hv to be corrected..
but seriously,i felt like lost of confident after tis..

went to sunway pyramid juz now..
i had my lunch in canton-i
the foods there were sooooo nice!!
i ordered(actually is my mum order as well)
"wantan" mee with prawn, egg tart, jasmine tea and pudding...
yum yum~the egg tart is super-duper nice!i ate two..hehe
wanna bring my frens to there next time
afterthat we juz walked around for bout 1 hour then we went home
my mum said better ciaoz earlier b4 it was too late..
5p.m will be terribly jammed!
a bit disappointed coz didnt buy anything;(
nvm,my mum promised me ,she will bring me to jusco later..
hahahahaha

p/s:exam is juz AROUND THE CORNER...i NEVER NEVER NEVER started any revision...
GOD BLESS ME..namoamitabah...

tataz...

No comments: