Sunday, January 30, 2011

RED

cool~ CNY is just around the corner^^ 3 more days to go only..cant wait for it!! *excited*
and the weather at the moment is really COOLING
raining non stop for the whole day! freaking long time..from 7.30a.m. till now! fyi, now is alrdy 7.25p.m. speechless.
i like raining, but not for the whole day wey.. causing lotsa inconvenience to the ppl..i don't know how's your opinion but at least it does caused inconveniencesssssssssssss to me.. really hoping that it wont rain like this during CNY. *praying*
i'm shooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!
i've got my converse shoes^^

*something like this,this is not mine btw, randomly copy from web :) *

yea, i bought a RED shoe^^ i love red shoe~i dunno why..but isn't red shoe looks gorgeous? haha..
plus..it suits the CNY atmosphere i guess? lol
oh ya, have to clarify something, actually this shoes is a present from my mum, meaning that my mum paid for it :P
she promised to buy me a pair of shoes coz i got good result in previous semester
thx mum
i'll do my best in this semester..pass my LJM exam *sweat*

good luck to me n to everyone!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR^^



No comments: