Thursday, September 16, 2010

16092010

just a short update before i sleep. its 2.42 in the morning now, yes, i'm still awake. watching drama..lol. i've been torturing my own body and my mind for this few days. stay up till 2 to 3 o'clock or even 5am tat day, cant wait to finish the drama asap! the side effect is, i'm having headache now. sounds stupid, i know. lol

there's a guest overnight in my room tonight. she is sleeping while i'm doing my own stuff here. she suddenly talk and it frightened me == i guess she's dreaming. my sis told me that i always laugh or murmur while sleeping. LMAO i ask her wat she heard and she says couldn't hear. i'm so curious bout it. gotta ask her to record it next time :P

okay, today actually is a public holiday, MALAYSIA DAY! but..guess wat? i'm in hostel, i didn't go home. this is really RARE! because wanna celebrate someone's birthday. big sacrifice isn't it? haha.. hope she'll have a happy birthday with our best wishes. love ya! u're the best cow ever. lol XD

craps ended.

good night! xoxo

No comments: