Sunday, February 21, 2010

bye bye holiday~

going back to the hostel a.k.a. prison later
i'm feeling so DOWN
no mood at all... sob sob

luckily next friday is holiday! *wink*
so can back home on thursday luuuu
n going to genting on saturday morning wif frens
overnight there...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee❤
n finally i hv completed the community health nursing assignment
hopefully it is okay. can get high mark XP
going to my cousin's house later to print it out.. my printer is spoilt == darn
i purposely bought a new ink which cost me RM72 yet it is not functioning..

hmm..nothing special. juz a simple update b4 i back to hostel. since i never update it for a week+

SMILE =)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i just completed the MA assignment la..sob sob...i dun have confident neh but i put all my effort in ady..hopefully can get high marks either..sighh, back to hostel really make me upset as what u said..c u in class...mun mun...hehe