Wednesday, December 16, 2009

sick of...

why is the weather so hot?
the sun is so generously giving out its light,its hotness,its temperature n watever everything!
i felt like burning when i'm exposed under the sun. my skin feeling PAIN seriously.
but probably is gonna rain in the evening. the weather is so weird~
in this moment, the sun shine like nobody business.
next moment, rain till almost floods!
so sick of the weather.
ppl r sick.
the weather is sick.


well, the truth is :

the world is SICK!
.....................................................................................

i'm gonna explode! you're going to exceed my limit!
since the first day i got my license until today, wat i do all is wrong for u
yea, my driving skill sucks
yea, i torture ur car so much
yea, i never listen to ur advice
yea, i'm so impatient and impulsive
yea, everything u say is the most correct one.
and i hv no rights to object u
most of the time i'll be quiet n listen to wat u say. n i did listen to u! i did follow wat u told me to do!
hello, my driving skill is improving and i'm still in the learning process.
i will never say i drive perfectly without any mistakes, and u also may hv mistake right? no one can drive perfect! unless u tell me u're GOD, u can drive very well.
but...tell u what, doesn't mean tat god can drive well.maybe god even dunno how to DRIVE! maybe they've got no car in heaven??
most of the time when u're nagging, i'm listening.
when u're scolding, i'm listening.
i rarely reply u with bad words. coz i respect u. i dun wanna we ended up with fight.
i'm sorry today i reply u defiantly.
u're beyond my threshold.
i need some time to calm down myself.
i'm emotional one.
i respect u. but pls respect me, too.


p/s: pls ignore my broken eng.

1 comment:

Jasmine Kong said...

bind u here!i hate the heat=(